Senior Test Automation Engineer / Software Development Engineer in Testing
€50K plus benefits
Based: Portugal – home working/hybrid
URGENT – INTERVIEWING NOW
An exciting challenge for a Senior Test Engineer with good software development testing experience. We are looking for any experience in Java Testing to write scripts with the Development Team to put through testing. A combination of automated with some manual experience too. English is essential.
You will be part of a new Team to form a Team of Developers and Testing Engineers to work on new exciting projects. This will include:
- Work in Agile and be part of a scrum team focused on delivering projects in short iterations of product features with high quality, working closely with developers and business analysts.
- Develop code for quality automation and ensuring extensive test coverage.
- Write, test and fix written code for functional, regression and performance testing.
- Check for product scalability, reliability, consistency, and performance.
- Perform high quality debugging processes.
- Prepare test reports.
7+ years of Software Testing experience in a mix of the below.
This is a “Wish List” but some key or advantageous skills are underlined:
- Good knowledge of Core Java
- Solid SQL knowledge.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience in test automation for API/backend scenarios (Gherkin & Cucumber);
- Ability to validate functional analysis and technical design document, provide estimates.
- Willing to do manual testing when required.
- Good knowledge of testing theory.
- Understands benefits of using automated testing and only when applicable.
- Understanding and experience working according to agile principles (Scrum).
- Experience with GIT, CI (Jenkins), Maven or equivalent.
- Experience with UNIX.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems;
- To work well in a team as well as independently.
- Balance between the eye for detail vs the upcoming deadlines.
- Proactive communication.
- Very good command of English, both spoken and written.
A great opportunity to join this fun Software Team and ideally you will be based around Lisboa or Coimbra, Portugal.
For more information contact email@example.com