Sales Development Rep, SAAS
Salary: Up to £35K base plus bonus 15K plus bens and training
URGENT – INTERVIEWING NOW
An exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing SAAS organisation. This challenge offers excellent training and development for a sharp and ambitious Salesperson working as a Sales Development Rep or BDR or Sales Support or similar title but mainly supporting the Sales Team and working with Marketing to generate Leads and Research and follow up on Leads and support the Sales Director and the Team to work with both Channel Partners and Direct prospects and customers to assist them etc. This role will have the opportunity to progress into a Sales role.
A brilliant opportunity to get into cloud-based & digital, CRM solutions in innovation.
- Developing and qualifying leads with internal Direct Sales teams for Partners prospecting into key organizations, cold-calling, networking, email, inbound leads.
- Assist in improving theInside Sales processes and systems.
- Manage a pipeline of opportunities at different stages in the sales funnel.
- Understand the needs and challenges of prospects by taking a consultative approach to selling.
- Partner with direct sales team to optimize lead generation and all aspects of the inbound lead lifecycle.
- Meet and exceed daily, weekly, and quarterly activity metrics and CRM documentation.
- Achieve/exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
Ideally you will have 3 plus years commercial experience including:
- Demonstrated knowledge of sales funnel experience.
- Good understanding and usage of data (CRM), and sales tools.
- Strong work ethic, business integrity, and self-motivation to meet targets and close any business possible.
- Excellent communications skills with strong ability to communicate effectively on email, phone, and LinkedIn.
- Excellent time management and follow-through; highly organised and multi-tasking.
- 3 plus years of experience in lead generation, experience preferably in enterprise software.
- Ability to network and build long lasting trust relationships with partners and proven experience.
- Comfortable with managing multiple tasks in a fast pace changing environment.
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to springboard your Sales career and help make a difference in this fast growth Global Software SaaS leader.
Email Samantha@hi-calibre.co.uk to discuss this very exciting career challenge.