c£37K plus bens FTC
URGENT – INTERVIEWING NOW – JAN START
An excellent opportunity for a Reward Specialist to join a small team for a Maternity cover and work with the Head of Department to deliver the reward roll out needs across a mixed level workforce of 1600 plus.
You will be involved in the Job Evaluation using internal and external benchmarking, salary surveys and may involve statistical analysis and data/HR analytics. May also lead in the annual administration of merit pay recommendations and implementation alongside short- and long-term incentives.
What will this role involve?
We are looking for someone whose experience includes:
- Pay review: has experience of delivering annual pay reviews and bonus administration in at least one large organisation.
- Job sizing: has a strong applied understanding of job sizing techniques including job
- Working with Job Groups including providing support and advice on related remuneration matters.
- Engaging with operational HR colleagues on Payroll uploads and HRIS to support business as usual and project related activities.
- Benefits administration including private healthcare, life assurance, income protection etc. salary sacrifice based schemes and working with supplier organisations
- Can provide efficient and effective reward support to ensure objectives are achieved and implemented where necessary in relation to pay practises
- Demonstrating that they can identify and deliver improvements and drive efficiency
- Contribute to HR projects affecting pay, systems and have a clear understanding around year end processes.
What are we looking for?
- Strong Excel knowledge and skills (beyond intermediate level), Word & Powerpoint for Presentations
- Numerically agile with good data management skills
- Solid previous experience in a Reward analyst role, ideally in more than 1 organisation
- Good Problem solving skills and good eye for attention to detail
- Happy to travel to other sites as needed and work outside business hours if needed.
- Have a full valid Driving Licence.
- CIPD/CPP qualified or HR Degree or equivalent experience