QA/Java Test Engineer
Salary: c £42,000 – £45,000 & Benefits
An exceptional opportunity to help set up new processes with the Development Team & Support in this expanding Software Solutions Global Company. You will be working on new and existing Java & .Net On-line & Mobile Business Applications including B2B eCommerce & Digital Services for Delivery and Authorisation etc. in an ERP or Sales Order Processing business.
- Representing Testing activities with the Delivery Team to ensure issues and Risks have been identified and resolved before “go live”
- Help and advise the Development & Delivery team on validating functionality etc. for full SDLC and set up QA processes for large scale application roll out.
- Produce reports on the testing progress and activities carried out, issues etc. including of the following:
- Smoke Testing
- System Testing
- Functional Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Regression Testing
- Integration Testing
- Load / Performance Testing
- A strong understanding in the use of Jira bug tracking software.
- A strong understanding of software development/testing techniques and processes
- Good understanding of FTP, SQL, XML, Java and web development techniques.
- Understanding of Selenium and Jenkins preferred.
BCS Foundation in software testing, or
ISTQB Foundation Level (CTFL)
This is an excellent opportunity to really help shape tomorrow’s technologies and Application Excellence and be a major contributor in this expanding Global Company.