Principal/Senior AWS Consultant
Location: Remote Working Tristate Area
Salary: $160K-$180K plus bonus and excellent bens
URGENT – INTERVIEWING NOW
An excellent opportunity to join this fast growth Consulting Practice for an experienced Cloud Architect/DBA to help make a difference in our Global Cloud delivery team.
Cloud Architect responsibilities are varied and include full life cycle of Transformation Projects and Roadmap etc. including very technical infrastructure scoping needs and delivery covering for AWS and learning new Cloud Platforms etc:
Ideal background & previous experience could include:
- Cloud architecture solutioning in one or more cloud platforms – AWS, OCI.
- To discover and assess on-premises platforms and design equivalent cloud platforms.
- To lead cloud delivery teams as cloud SME and lead architect for AWS.
- Manage and develop customer relationships as cloud advisor.
- Support cloud solutions with SOW and complex issues for migration etc. with Service Delivery Manager and Team.
- AWS MAP Certification would be great to have or happy to undertake this.
- Maintain a knowledge of cloud production and solutions as a cloud SME Cloud and Systems Skills Requirements.
- Experience in cloud architecture design from concept to logical and physical designs.
- Experienced in deployment and configuration of virtual cloud data centre’s including tenancies, virtual networks, firewalls, load balancing.
- Extensive automation skills based on Terraform and Ansible, Saltstack would be a bonus.
- Knowledge of cloud concepts including virtual networking, IaaS services, PaaS services.
- Programming skills including shell, Python, Go would be a bonus.
- Experience writing software that uses Cloud SDKs to manage infrastructure as code.
- Robust experience with Linux distributions (Redhat, Oracle Linux, Debian, Ubuntu etc.)
- Networking skills covering switching, load balancers and firewalls.
- Cloud and systems security skills and knowledge.
- Skills in cloud operations including availability, resource monitoring, consumption monitoring.
- Management of cloud servers including security configurations, patching, and troubleshooting.
- A good understanding of version control, preferably Git & BitBucket.
- Systems monitoring with vendor provider and open source monitoring platforms.
The above is a “wish list” as the Customers needs will vary in size and technical demands etc. so you will be able to contribute a great deal and learn new skills at the same time.
A very exciting challenge and longer-term career opportunity.
Make a move now and contact me to discuss further on: firstname.lastname@example.org