Oracle DBA EBS, USA
Salary: $110K-$125K plus excellent benefits
Based: Remotely – living Tristate ideal
URGENT – Interviewing Now
An exciting challenge to join this Global Enterprise Cloud provider and be at the forefront of the migrations to the cloud, successfully moving some of the largest applications and databases to private and public cloud platforms.
We are seeking an Oracle Database Administrator, DBA with a strong database background in EBS & Oracle 12c enterprise database project background including production support experience.
The ideal DBA will have 4+ years’ experience in Oracle EBS skills and looking to progress with a growing Professional Services Practice and bring both technical expertise & hands-on understanding of business processes and Oracle operational needs to the Team in Managed Services delivery & be keen to learn more technologies and Cloud migrations etc. to help solve customers’ complex project & support needs.
- Hands-on experience working on Oracle EBS to assist with delivery of projects and managed services support.
- Carry out changes on enterprise production systems and assist with migration projects including cross-platform etc.
- Carry out installations, upgrades, migrations, patching support, and performance tuning.
- Help with design and implementation of automated solutions for task. management and reporting alerts etc. using OEM 12c and scripting etc.
- Use your experience in EBS 12.1.3 & 12.2 using Oracle tech. stack 11g, 12c, 19c, 10g WebLogic etc.
- Perform database maintenance and Optimization tasks
- Troubleshooting and resolving database problems and provide managed service support.
- Perform some administration in Fusion middleware
Ideal Profile and Experience:
- 4+ plus years of EBS Oracle DBA experience.
- Previous experience in a Professional Services business or Managed Services Provider
- Strong understanding of database structure, theories, principles and practices in Oracle.
- Experience in EBS – ideally 12.1.3 & 12.2 using Oracle tech. stack 11g, 12c, 19c, 10g WebLogic etc.
- Experience in Middleware – Fusion
- Troubleshooting with adop, forms, Apache
- Nice to have could include:
- Oracle Apps like eBusiness Suite Flexcube etc.
- EBS Lift and Shift to OCI, AWS or Azure
- Knowledge of cloud platforms i.e., OCI
- Degree in Computing or other related field, or equivalent experience.
Our Client is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Make a move now and contact me to discuss further on: email@example.com