IT Project Manager, Business Analyst
Salary: Circa £38,000-£42K Base + Benefits
URGENT INTERVIEWING NOW
We are seeking an experienced IT Project Manager, Business Analyst to work closely with the Business Solution Consultants to manage the program of projects to be delivered guiding through full software application development lifecycle. Ideally, you will help to instigate Agile and processes for Dev Ops to ensure best practice. You will plan & deliver a variety of projects to sign off with the customers for existing customer base with new products and enhancements for Retail, e-Tail, Click & Collect covering the full customer experience. This would be covering a multi-channel model including customer support and integration to CRM services for customer satisfaction.
You will work closely with business & development teams for new products & modifications to the various applications needs to define and agree changes for new products and create and manage the full Project Delivery Roadmap for key customers, agreeing budgets and timescales with various Enterprise customers on ERP & Warehousing needs, Logistics etc.
Below is a wish list but gives an Overview of the mix of expertise that would be ideal!
You will have a solid background in full software development Lifecycle, SDLC for e-Business Applications. You will be responsible for leading and delivering on a multiple application project portfolio and project planning roll out with customers and Business Consultants for next generation Application needs, covering the Release programme using Jira & covering backlog management. You will own the full cycle from Planning Development resources, Testing needs, Integration issues and implementation for product readiness etc. Also preparing Internal resources and Third Parties for “Go Live” and assisting on scope for implementation needs, as well as some support and product enhancements for clients using various eCommerce Apps which provide secure and Best Practice Workflow. This will be a Commercial and Technical role to deliver to the customer needs to add value to their workflow and efficiencies in various processes from Click & Collect to Delivery tracking, Warehousing & Logistics to customer receipt or service on a Platform as a Service. Also, secure, User friendly platforms and Self-Service Portals for the Consumer & Retailer’s use for multi-channel solutions.
• Expertise of working in a Project Management and Business Analysis role for 5+ years.
• A strong relationship builder with excellent communication skills up, potentially up to Senior Management Level.
• Expertise of the SDLC would be essential as would proven delivery of IT Projects.
• Ability to manage multiple projects is essential. Delivery of eCommerce, Retail, Mail Order/Telephone Order, Logistics would be good.
• Experience of Scrum, Agile or Waterfall Project Management background, any Certifications would be good, CSM, APM, Prince 2 etc.
• Provide Guidance to the respective functional lead in the preparation of training materials and Customer Workshops & On-Boarding, Customer Success etc.
• Experience of working with development technologies such as Debian, MySQL, PHP, Apache, Java, Docker, React etc.
• Experience in PCI-DSS or ISO 27001 would be helpful expertise.
• BSc or similar or ISEB could be good but not essential.
• A full driving licence as the PM will be required to visit other offices in the area.
This is an excellent opportunity to really help shape tomorrow’s technologies and Application Excellence and be a major contributor in this expanding Global Company.