Software Project Manager
Salary: Circa £42,000-£48K Base + Benefits
URGENT INTERVIEWING NOW
We are seeking an experienced Software Project Manager, Business Analyst to work closely with the Business Solution Consultants to manage the program of projects to be delivered guiding through full software application development lifecycle. Ideally, you will help to instigate Agile and processes for Dev Ops to ensure best practice and cost management measures for sign off with the customer for existing customer base with new products and enhancements for Retail, e-Tail, Click & Collect covering the full customer experience in a multi-channel model including customer support and integration to CRM services for customer satisfaction.
You will work closely with business & development teams for new products & modifications to the various applications needs to define and agree changes for new products and create and manage the full Project Delivery Roadmap for key customers, agreeing budgets and timescales with various Enterprise customers on ERP & Warehousing needs, Logistics etc.
Below is a wish list but gives an Overview of the mix of expertise that would be near perfect!
You will have a solid background in full software development Lifecycle, SDLC for e-Business Applications. You will be responsible for leading and delivering on a multiple application project portfolio and project planning roll out with customers and Business Consultants for next generation Application needs, covering the Release programme using Jira & covering backlog management. You will own the full cycle from Planning Development resources, Testing needs, Integration issues and implementation for product readiness etc. Also preparing Internal resources and Third Parties for “Go Live” and assisting on scope for implementation needs, as well as some support and product enhancements for clients using various Cloud based Apps which provides secure and Best Practice Workflow. This will be a Commercial and Technical role to deliver to the customer needs to add value to their workflow and efficiencies in various process from Click & Collect to Delivery tracking, Warehousing & Logistics to customer receipt or service on a Platform as a Service based on Cloud. Also, secure, User friendly platforms and Self-Service Portals for the Consumer & Retailer’s use.
• Expertise of working in a Project Management and Business Analysis role essential for 5+ years.
• A strong relationship builder with excellent communication skills up, potentially up to Senior Management Level.
• Expertise of the SDLC would be essential.
• Ability to manage multiple projects is essential.
• Experience of Scrum or Agile Project Manager background, any Certifications would be good, CSM, APM, Prince 2 etc.
• Provide Guidance to the respective functional lead in the preparation of training materials and Customer Workshops & On-Boarding, Customer Success etc.
• Experience of working with development technologies such as Debian, MySQL, PHP, Apache, Java, Docker, React etc.
• Experience in PCI-DSS or ISO 27001 would be helpful expertise.
• BSc or similar or ISEB could be good but not essential.
• A full driving licence as the PM will be required to visit other offices.
This is an excellent opportunity to really help shape tomorrow’s technologies and Application Excellence and be a major contributor in this expanding Global Company.