Senior Enterprise Client Director, SaaS
Salary: £90,000 base, £180K OTE & benefits
Location: Flexible home based – 1 day p/w in office
URGENT INTERVIEWING NOW
An excellent challenge for the right entrepreneurial hunter to help grow this exciting business as the Enterprise Client Director to bring in new logo business and help make a difference.
An exciting opportunity to join a Global Company offering the best innovation and digital, AI based technology as a solution provider as a top Gartner named Company.
You will be developing a Business Sales plan for targeting large Enterprise customers of in the Contact Centre market space or Knowledge Management solutions to offer AI Services to take control of customer engagement and much more.
You will need to be a real hunter and have good connections to be able to get the new business off the ground and leverage your network in the FT 500 to build your sales pipeline, also working with Partners, VARs and the Service Providers to build a customer base for the UK & EMEA.
The Business is currently growing and looking to expand further into the EMEA region. You will drive revenue in SaaS Sales from £400K upwards, responsible for the full sales life cycle through to close.
Working with the Team, you will target strategic Accounts and open the prospects up and work with Presales & internal resources to leverage business wins.
The Ideal Profile
You will have 5+ years of successful sales experience in Enterprise software sales and a proven track record of new business success together with the following:
- Commercially experienced to negotiate from opening the business to managing through to close and recurring revenue.
- Have excellent communication and strong relationship building skills.
- Account mapping skills and follow a Sales Methodology that works for you and is repeatable.
- Used to dealing with complex sales cycles and 6-9 months of discussions with key decision makers at all levels to C-Level.
- Have experience in Enterprise Sales in SaaS, ideally Contact Centre Software and CRM and insight to the customer challenges in these markets.
- Experience in working with or selling any of the following would be of interest:
- Eptica, Verint, Moxie, Oracle, Salesforce, Microsoft, Genesys etc.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join this leading-edge organisation and be in on their next generation of growth for UK & EMEA.
Contact us now on email: firstname.lastname@example.org