Cloud Solution Architect
Based: UK – remote
Salary: £110K basic plus benefit package
URGENT – INTERVIEWING NOW
An exciting challenge to join this leading Solutions Organisation to help make a difference in the shaping Key Clients Cloud Transformation projects in AWS, Azure & Google Cloud. You will need to be a real self-starter and act as Tech Lead for the Practice working closely with Clients to consult and design the delivery of Cloud Solutions for the customers with the Tech. team.
You will be a key player in providing Cloud solutions and services to customers and work on Cloud architecture with MS Azure and another Cloud Provider AWS, GCP to design Cloud Infrastructure as a Service, IaaS and PaaS, migrating data across etc.
Key responsibilities involve:
Discovery, design, and architecture for Cloud solutions based on customer requirements.
Presales to Post sales with “hands-on” technical experience with AWS, Azure etc. technologies to provide solutions needed and issues & to lead technical discussions and identify the right solution for customers’ needs, supporting Sales etc.
- Excellent track record of leading Cloud architecture through their lifecycle including technical qualification, solution development, solution presentation, demonstrations & work on Proof of Concept with Presales as needed.
- At least 6 years’ relevant experience with the Cloud Infrastructure / Solutions Architect.
- Experience running in one or more of the following public clouds – AWS, Microsoft Azure.
- Experience in a customer-facing role such as consultant, technical solutions or solutions architect.
- An understanding of methods and tooling for assessing cloud readiness and automation etc.
- Solid experience of Cloud concepts and virtual env. IaaS, PaaS with Linux/Unix
- Any automation for programming: Powershell, Bash, Perl, Python etc.
Nice to have but not essential:
Networking experience with DNS, VPNs, WANs LANs and Load Balancing etc. F5 or similar.
- Excellent experience with Linux Distributions: Redhat, Ubuntu etc.
- Enthusiasm for hands on learning and a desire to understand how technology can solve business problems.
Working in Agile or Scaled Agile, SAFe could be an advantage.
Help to make a difference now and join this exciting Innovative Team now – email: