Agile Lead: Product Coach
Excellent salary, c 80K basic and bens
INTERVIEWING NOW TO START JANUARY
An exceptional opportunity has arisen to join this rapidly expanding Trail Blazer in France for Innovation for Data, AI, Financial Digital Transformation and much more.
Working in Professional Services, Consulting, The Agile Lead will act as the Coach (focused on Product) & be responsible for creating the processes and setting up the procedures needed for the adoption and scaling of Agile or LEAN working with the Product Manager and all Product the Teams (includes Product Owners, Proxy, Developers, Dev Ops and Data Engineers etc.) and Stakeholder Leaders at a Product Management & Senior Transformation level in order to establish a common understanding across the product needs.
The Product Lead will evaluate the stability of the portfolio and respective products in order to identify opportunity for improvements around scaling agile and product management, and help the leaders and teams mature their product vision, planning and delivery through full life cycle to “go live”. This role will be accountable for partnering with leaders (poss. Customer’s VP of products and Directors across the portfolio) to develop a strategy to set and achieve the Agile or Lean processes and product goals for their respective product delivery. The position is new to the Practice so you will know what needs to be done and lead this.
Responsibilities may include:
• Formally create, in conjunction with the product leaders, and execute against a product level delivery plan and communicate the plan to the Product Teams and the team’s leader chain (up to VP). Plan Sprints and Product Release timescales, Product Increments etc. to reduce the customer’s Time-to-Market, Quality, Mobility software and much more.
• Liaise with Customers’ Directors + leaders on Agile and product principles.
• Ensure Product Teams and leaders can demonstrate their value on delivering to the program of products needed etc.
• Formally review the progress, outcomes, and observations (positive and negative) of the product delivery with the product leaders and the portfolio VP.
• Involved with internal and external agile and product networks in order to stay current on best practices and strategies related to this way of working. Partnership and learning are cornerstones of the agile and product mindset thus the Product Coach will need to actively participate in the thought leadership within these Agile and Product communities and seek out opportunities to continuously improve their own skills in order to better support the products and companies.
• Participate and promote internal Community of Practices to drive a learning culture.
• Participate in external professional organizations relevant to product development and coaching for best practice, possibly SAFe etc.
• Willingness to attend and present at conferences, trade shows, or industry events, as appropriate.
• Training and Certification: The Product Coach will be responsible for understanding and developing shared internal training and learning materials that apply the principles of Agile and product. They will develop strategies to leverage these materials with leaders, and thus be accountable for ensuring all leaders and Product Teams understand these concepts and how they apply to the working processes of their product. The Product Coach will be responsible for the active coaching of Product Teams and leaders.
• Contribute to and/or create instructional content (including training programs, written procedures, or any other instructional material).
• Consulting and Process Improvement the Product Coach will be responsible for coordinating with Product Teams and leaders in order to align on outcome-based deliverables and drive dependency awareness outside of the teams. The Product Coach will work closely with partners, particularly Scrum Masters, Product Managers and Engineering Managers, to evaluate a Product Teams agile and product maturity and strategies to address gaps. The Product Coach will also work closely with Directors to establish agile and product maturity strategies for the products, coach and educate one-on-one with leaders, provide direct feedback based on observations, and be a catalyst for promoting efficient & timely delivery.
• Demonstrate product level adoption by the Product Teams and leaders of the best practices and repeatable processes.
• Facilitate the definition of a product
• Enable Product Teams and leaders to identify their customers and enable them to conduct qualitative research to better understand those customers
• Mentor and develop other Coaches and Scrum Masters and Product Owners etc.
• 3+ years in Agile coaching experience.
• 8+ years Product Management experience across a variety of Agile teams and Agile methodologies and frameworks. Also LEAN.
• Leading large organizations/enterprise through Agile and Product transformations.
• Leading coaching and learning programs for product teams.
• Leading coaching of leaders in technology, product and business organizations.
• Agile certifications (SAFe/Scaling, Product Owner, Coaching, etc.) RTE
• Lean, Kanban, Continuous Improvement, Process experience/certifications.
• Understanding of full life cycle which may include:
• DevOps experience (build automation, test automation, test driven development (TDD), Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Development (CD), Infrastructure as code, etc.)
• Working with the Technical/development teams (poss. Java/OOP. coding, scripting). Poss. SaaS & infrastructure development, application development in multi-channel needs.
• Design, UX experience to full life cycle and Automation Testing.
• Presentation level English & French.
An excellent challenge and real opportunity to make a difference in the Agile and timely Product delivery etc.