Project Manager, Payment Solutions
Locations: Hampshire/Milton Keynes
Salary: £48K-£55K base plus bonus & excellent pension & flex benefits
URGENT – INTERVIEWING NOW
An excellent opportunity for an experienced roll out Project Manager who has experience within the Payments Industry or multi-channel payments etc. This will include working in a Customer Team with the Technical Consultant for Post Sales Project Implementation and taking responsibility for multiple project roll out across an Enterprise UK environment. The projects will vary and be customer facing at high level presentations for new products and working with Presales for solution design, and Product Team as needed, advising on SOW and Project roll out for budget and timescales and resource management etc. for various on and off-line Clients, Merchants & Acquirers. This will include managing change requests and processes within the customer needs and providing full life cycle project roll out on the various end to end solutions to be implemented and integrated to the Clients applications on wider Payments & Customer interaction solutions & security that are needed and available for them.
The role involves extensive customer engagement and dependent on the size of the project technical hands-on answers at Director level customer meetings etc. and support to project and post sales questions etc. You will need a quick learning curve to add new Multichannel Payment Gateway solutions utilising numerous customer interaction devices (e.g. POS, PED, Internet Shopping and Mobile) through a transaction processing engine and transmittal to an Acquirer and/or API scheme. This also involves awareness of security measures both in terms of data and procedures to protect customer data, PCI etc.
• Demonstrate confidence in capturing Client requirements and scoping project needs and plan to agree with the Client timescales and contractual needs.
• Work with Tech. Consultant for config on secure payment gateways, card present, card not present, contactless, prepaid, Apple Pay, Worldpay, Google Pay and most of the payment systems.
• Understand the client’s payment propositions in order to best apply them to a Client’s business needs.
• Contribute to outstanding Client satisfaction acting as a point of escalation where appropriate and ensure that the after sales services, operations and Service Management are aware of the deliverables and support required for each customer site etc.
• Work on successful initiation, delivery and completion of assignments acting as Client’s point of contact for the duration of the project and on-boarding processes with the Tech Cons.
• Understand to a technical level the interfaces of the products and services and discuss these with clients and prospects at a high level as well as transition plan to educate Clients & Staff.
• Ownership of Full Project Delivery and Client relationship through the project lifecycle and successful “Go Live.”
• The role could suit a Payment Implementation Consultant with some delivery experience of projects, looking for their career move to work more in a customer facing environment with more solutions which will become core products.
• Educated to technical degree level, MSc or with equivalent experience.
• Client facing and some customer sign off experience.
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic to learn from a vendor point of view, work with Development & Product Management as well as the Customer’s Teams.
• Experience of various payments such as Retail, Online shopping, eCommerce, Web Services integration for payments etc.
• Analytical thinking with attention to detail with Commercial acumen.
• Customer-facing written and verbal communication skills, including formal presentations and white boarding.
• Good knowledge of the Payment Card Industry or Secure Payment Processing, Omni-channel etc.
• Client facing experience in an IT environment, eCommerce, IVR, MOTO.
• Knowledge of the payment solutions and their commercial application, encryption etc.
• Knowledge and experience of the Payment Card Industry Security Standards, PCI DSS.
• Experience of EMV, eWallet, Mobile Payments.
• Experience within a Consultancy Practice or Payments Vendor with a customer focused approach.
• Possible payments companies Visa, Worldpay, Wirecard, PayPal, possibly Verifone, Ingenico, Gemalta, Diners Club, Apple Pay, Adgen, Elavon, Amadeus, First Data etc.
This is an exciting opportunity not to be missed please contact us asap to discuss this opportunity further.