Senior Oracle DBA, GoldenGate
Salary: $145K base plus excellent benefits
Based: Remotely – living New York, New Jersey or Connecticut ideal
URGENT – Interviewing Now
An exciting challenge to join this Global Enterprise Oracle provider and be at the forefront of migrations to the cloud, successfully moving some of the largest applications and databases to private and public cloud platforms.
As an Oracle Database Administrator, DBA with a strong database background in Production support and GoldenGate, you will be involved in some enterprise database architecture projects including security needs and production support needs.
The ideal DBA will have extensive experience in Oracle database solutions and be looking to progress with a growing Professional Services Practice and bring both technical expertise & hands-on understanding of business processes and Oracle 12c, RAC, Data Guard with GoldenGate architecture as needed with systems to the highest standards. You will take ownership and deliver the project with the Team. You will be keen to learn more technologies and Cloud migrations etc. to help solve customers’ complex project & support needs.
Responsibilities are varied and may include:
- Hands-on experience working on Oracle GoldenGate Database production support, migrations and managed services to ensure the delivery of enterprise database architecture projects such as database infrastructure design, builds, upgrades, support, and performance tuning.
- You will help with design and implementation of automated solutions for task. management and reporting alerts etc. using OEM 12c and scripting etc.
- Projects may include on-prem database support and back-ups etc. tuning, operationalization, and support efforts for Oracle RDBMS 12c, RAC & Data Guard, GoldenGate enterprise environments including:
- Troubleshooting and resolving database problems and provide managed service support.
- Design and implement automation solutions for routine tasks, system reporting, alerts, and notifications using OEM 12c and custom scripts.
Ideal Profile and Experience:
- 8+ years of extensive expertise of Core Oracle DBA, 12c,
- including over 4 years of GoldenGate etc.
- Previous experience in a Professional Services business, Consulting
- Strong understanding of database structure, theories, principles and practices in Oracle, OCI etc.
- Troubleshooting and resolving database problems.
- Degree in Computing or other related field, or equivalent experience.
Make a move now and contact me to discuss further now on: firstname.lastname@example.org