Position: Senior Java Developers (Contract)
Location: Krakow, Poland
URGENT – INTERVIEWING NOW
An excellent challenge for a passionate Senior Fullstack Java Developer/Software Engineer who has “hands on” development skills and a passion for leading with the developer to create the best solutions for the business in the financial markets using React and SpringBoot. You will be involved in creating the best Enterprise Financial applications for the customers’ needs and enjoy working with other Java Developers to create Apps that deliver best functionality and integration for multi-platforms like Mobile, iTouch, APIs etc.
If you are looking to work with a local leading Java Provider specialising in Cloud services for Key Clients in Europe, UK & Globally etc. this is the role for you.
Using your expertise in Java full stack etc and Spring for web application development etc. as well as developing for integration APIs etc. to work & test them with the Automation Test Team.
This is a wish list of skills for the Senior Java Developer, but 3 – 4 technical skills would be ideal to be successful in this role together with your passion to help out as a Team:
- Proven software development experience, Fullstack and some Cloud Services like Microservices with:
- More than 5 years of professional experience with Java with Spring and frontend development with Angular, JSON
- Apache Flink as a streaming data processing framework
- Java8, Java 11, Groovy
- Maven, Gradle
- Spring Boot
- Junit, Cucumber, JMeter
- Kafka Stack
- Elasticsearch + Kibana
- Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm
- Glitlab CI
- Good understanding of the major JEE/Spring specifications.
- Willingness to help other Developers learn and adopt best practices and emerging technologies and solutions.
- Experience in FINTECH; Investment Banking, Capital Markets, Trading Systems or Platforms an advantage.
- Working in Agile or SAFe with Dev Ops etc. would be an advantage.
- Experience in Design Patterns, singleton etc.
- Fluency in English & Polish.
- A University degree in Computer Science or ICT related field (Master’s preferred).
Must have skills:
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Engineer/ Developer to help lead innovation and join a friendly Team.
Please contact me now for more details. firstname.lastname@example.org