Incident Manager (Remote)
Based: New York, New Jersey or Connecticut
Salary: to $100K basic plus excellent bens
URGENT – INTERVIEWING NOW
As a Global Leader of technical operations, you will be a key member of the Support leadership team, you will be responsible for resolving with the Team and closing technical incidents and support for all Consulting and Delivery services in the Cloud and on-premise.
You will own the day-to-day operations for various issues and incidents through escalation to root cause analysis and resolution to closure to meet or exceed the SLAs etc.
The Team will be providing 24/7 x365 Software, Systems and Cloud Hosting for key Enterprise Clients and Public Sector in mission critical environments. You will manage the Level 2 and Level 3 technical support Engineers and processes for the Global customers in the Americas, UK, EMEA and APAC, delivering support solutions at speed to ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction on a “follow the Sun” model.
The Incident Manager will have demonstrated expertise on Software, Databased and systems support, ideally in a live production support environment.
A development or technical support background with a strong flair for solving complex technical problems utilizing a combination of process, people, and technology effectively.
You will be hands-on enough to help other Engineers in a mix of RDBMS, Oracle, MySQL, Infrastructure & Cloud.
Be quick to dive into details, demonstrating a high sense of ownership, and a passion for bringing about change to influence outcomes positively.
- 3+ years of Support Management or Incident Management experience either building or supporting maintenance for Cloud or Database applications or data products
- 3+ years of technical support experience in an enterprise B2B Live Production Support environment with Enterprise, Banks etc.
- Experienced in ITIL Service Management and Incident Management, ITIL V4
- Confident using metrics and KPIs to drive efficiencies and productivity improvements
- Skilled at communicating to business and commercial teams to make a difference.
A brilliant progressive career opportunity awaits you… please contact us now on firstname.lastname@example.org