Enterprise Solutions Architect, Salesforce
£100K neg plus bens
URGENT – INTERVIEWING NOW
An exceptional opportunity to be part of this growing Telecoms business and lead the Cloud transformation programme which is expected to deliver increased scalability and improved customer engagement. This will involve design and architecture for new systems including Salesforce.
The transformation will involve most of the business needs including marketing, sales, fulfilment, commissions, billing etc.
The technical architecture will bring the systems together and offer Salesforce, ServiceNow, and other 3rd APIs systems together with some legacy bespoke systems.
- Define and deliver a technology roadmap, integrating Salesforce and ServiceNow with other core systems.
- Participate in detailed design sessions with inhouse and external development resources as needed.
- Review options to manage the migration of additional customer bases, acquired businesses and their products onto the core Salesforce platforms.
- In-depth technical knowledge and experience of Salesforce.
- Experience working as an Enterprise/Solutions architect leading the creation of a new business transformation.
- Creating the overall roadmap for the IT, technologies to be used and supported, i.e. user authentication, integration technologies, business reporting etc. ITSM etc.
- The ability to present to technical and business use case to C-suite audiences & leverage tech. resources.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to progress to Technical Director in the future.
Email now to email@example.com